Access podcast episode here: https://tinyurl.com/w7uxrcfj
With every New Year, we are excited about the idea of newness, new beginnings, and having a fresh start; however, we can naively believe a new year means a new us.
To become an exceptional version of who we are meant to be, we must first accept that the new year will not change our behaviors. Change starts with self-awareness of destructive patterns, which keep us in To become an exceptional version of who we are meant to be, we must first accept that the new year will not change our behaviors. . Our responsibility is to do the inner healing and work to produce a new us in each new year.
Below I have insightful questions you can ask yourself to peel back the layers of patterns that keep you from walking into the new year as a new you. (To create a more in-depth experience, journal your answers to the questions)
- What repetitive cycles have I carried into each new year?
- What intentional steps am I willing to take to create change?
- Who do I desire to become in the next year?
- What am I willing to let go of (people, places & things) to become an extraordinary version of myself?
- What one action step can I take today towards my future?